A wintry mix will move into the area Sunday morning. Continue through Sunday afternoon and sort of taper off in the evening. Temperatures will be hovering around the freezing mark (32F) which is why we will see a wintry mix throughout the day on Sunday.
More From The Blog Below
Share Your Weather Photos and videos!
Share them on social media.
More Severe Weather Coverage
More Winter Weather Coverage
Protect Yourself During Severe & Dangerous Weather
Do You Have a Blizzard Safety Plan/Kit?
See blizzard safety tips here >>> Blizzard Safety Tips
Miami Valley Weather History
2019 Memorial Day Tornadoes
Weather Stories From Around The World
2024 Solar Eclipse
If you didn’t get to see the last solar eclipse back in 2017. Well you are in for a treat! I think you all would like to know the next solar eclipse will be right over the Miami Valley. The solar eclipse will occur April 8, 2024 starting around 3 PM. Some of you all […]
Recap Of The Latest Posts
- Update on the potential for wintry weather late this weekend into next week
- Looking more like a wintry mix for the Miami Valley Sunday into Monday
- Eloise could become a strong tropical cyclone before making landfall in Mozambique, Africa
- The U.S. rejoins the Paris Climate Agreement
- Near 40 Sunday into Monday and our next chance for rain moves into the area Sunday as well