Last updated by
Rain and snow will move into the area Monday night into Tuesday morning. Some rain and snow could be a little steady at times. As said earlier snow will continue into Tuesday morning before the bulk of the snow moves east. Snow will still be possible Tuesday afternoon and evening. The snow just won’t be as widespread as the first round.
Everyone will likely see snow accumulations with this system. Snow accumulations won’t be in feet but. Snow accumulations will range from a dusting to about an inch of snow. Those who could snow accumulations towards an inch will be in the northwestern and western part of the area.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Watching our next weather system
- Steady to heavy rain expected Thursday into Friday
- Here is what the travel impact from the weather looks like for Thursday, April 25, 2019
- Rain is moving into the area this evening
- Rain moves into the area. Here is tonight’s forecast for Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.