Last updated by
Some of you may have seen the snow already. The snow is falling at a pretty good clip, especially in the north and western part of the area. The heavier snow is depicted by the darker blues. The snow may not be sticking in many places as of now. I was looking at the latest sounding and it showed temperatures at about around the freezing mark down towards the surface, but. The ground may be just a little to warm still. Some have even seen a mix of rain, snow, and possible ice pellets. I also have seen from the latest sounding that between the 850mb and 500mb layers in the atmosphere. The temperatures warm just a little. So that’s why some of us could be seeing some ice pellets mixing in. Expect the majority of the snow to continue until about 11 a.m. or noon today. Scattered snow will still be possible after 11 a.m. or noon but mainly north of I-70.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- A nice summer day is ahead. Here is today’s forecast for Tuesday, June 25, 2019Tuesday, June 25, 2019: Mostly Sunny Skies | Precipitation Chance: 0% | Winds: Light and … Read More
- Rain eventually comes to an end tonightCourtesy of COD Nexlab Rain will eventually come to an end late this evening. We … Read More
- Here is what your travel impact and outdoor planner looks like for today, Thursday, June 20, 2019Driving to work this morning you may run into a sprinkle. Nothing to serious though. … Read More
- Another chance of showers and storms today. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, June 20, 2019Thursday, June 20, 2019: Showers and Thunderstorms | Precipitation Chance: 70% | High: 78 | … Read More
- The NWS confirms 3 tornadoes touched down in the area on June 15, 2019The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH says three tornadoes touched down in the area … Read More
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.