Last updated by
Latest Stories From The Blog
- A nice summer day is ahead. Here is today’s forecast for Tuesday, June 25, 2019Tuesday, June 25, 2019: Mostly Sunny Skies | Precipitation Chance: 0% | Winds: Light and … Read More
- Rain eventually comes to an end tonightCourtesy of COD Nexlab Rain will eventually come to an end late this evening. We … Read More
- Here is what your travel impact and outdoor planner looks like for today, Thursday, June 20, 2019Driving to work this morning you may run into a sprinkle. Nothing to serious though. … Read More
- Another chance of showers and storms today. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, June 20, 2019Thursday, June 20, 2019: Showers and Thunderstorms | Precipitation Chance: 70% | High: 78 | … Read More
- The NWS confirms 3 tornadoes touched down in the area on June 15, 2019The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH says three tornadoes touched down in the area … Read More
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.