Last updated by
Freezing rain continues to move out of the area right now. Temperatures are still sitting in the 30’s right now as well. We have reached the point in this weather system that freezing rain and sleet is changing over to rain. Rain will continue this morning into the afternoon before changing over to some snow.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Getting you out the door this morning, Thursday, April 25, 2019. Here is what you need to know
- Here is a look at how much rain we could pick up by tomorrow evening
- It’s past 1 AM on this Thursday, April 25, 2019, here is a radar update
- Rain expected, thunderstorms possible. Here is today’s forecast for Thursday, April 25, 2019
- Gusty winds possible Friday
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.