Last updated by
Here is a look at radar this morning. We are seeing freezing rain, sleet, and some possible ice pellets and snow mixing in. At this hour everyone is seeing some type of precipitation. Remember to use caution if venturing out this morning.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Getting you out the door this morning, Thursday, April 25, 2019. Here is what you need to know
- Here is a look at how much rain we could pick up by tomorrow evening
- It’s past 1 AM on this Thursday, April 25, 2019, here is a radar update
- Rain expected, thunderstorms possible. Here is today’s forecast for Thursday, April 25, 2019
- Gusty winds possible Friday
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.