Last updated by
DP&L crews have been working tirelessly to to restore power to those affected by the ice storm. DP&L has reportedly called in extra crews from around the state and from other states to help with restoration of power.
DP&L is also reportedly calling this past ice storm one of their top 5 worse weather events.
At one point this past week over 13,000 customers did not have power. Now there is just over 400 customers without power. All those blue dots you see on the map above is a location without power.
At this hour (9 a.m.) Montgomery County is taking the lead for most outages than any other county. Montgomery County has over 300 customers still with out power. Followed by Greene County with over 80 customers still without power.
Depending on the time you read this, these numbers may change.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Getting you out the door this morning, Thursday, April 25, 2019. Here is what you need to know
- Here is a look at how much rain we could pick up by tomorrow evening
- It’s past 1 AM on this Thursday, April 25, 2019, here is a radar update
- Rain expected, thunderstorms possible. Here is today’s forecast for Thursday, April 25, 2019
- Gusty winds possible Friday
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.