Last updated by
A wintry mix is expected tonight, if you haven’t already. See tonight’s forecast here: Snow expected tonight with some possible rain mixing in. Here is tonight’s forecast for Monday, December 3, 2018.
Snow will continue overnight tonight. Snow will taper off some Tuesday afternoon before more snow moves into the area Tuesday evening. This batch of snow will continue into Tuesday overnight and then into Wednesday. The snow will finally exit the area Wednesday afternoon into the evening.
So how much snow is expected from this round of snow? The area will see at least 0.1″ inches of snow, with average snow totals expected between 0.2″ and 0.3″. The area will see at most 0.4″ of snow by 7 p.m. Wednesday night. Please note, this forecast could change.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Getting you out the door this morning, Thursday, April 25, 2019. Here is what you need to know
- Here is a look at how much rain we could pick up by tomorrow evening
- It’s past 1 AM on this Thursday, April 25, 2019, here is a radar update
- Rain expected, thunderstorms possible. Here is today’s forecast for Thursday, April 25, 2019
- Gusty winds possible Friday
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.