Last updated by
A wintry mix is expected tonight, if you haven’t already. See tonight’s forecast here: Snow expected tonight with some possible rain mixing in. Here is tonight’s forecast for Monday, December 3, 2018.
Snow will continue overnight tonight. Snow will taper off some Tuesday afternoon before more snow moves into the area Tuesday evening. This batch of snow will continue into Tuesday overnight and then into Wednesday. The snow will finally exit the area Wednesday afternoon into the evening.
So how much snow is expected from this round of snow? The area will see at least 0.1″ inches of snow, with average snow totals expected between 0.2″ and 0.3″. The area will see at most 0.4″ of snow by 7 p.m. Wednesday night. Please note, this forecast could change.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- A nice summer day is ahead. Here is today’s forecast for Tuesday, June 25, 2019Tuesday, June 25, 2019: Mostly Sunny Skies | Precipitation Chance: 0% | Winds: Light and … Read More
- Rain eventually comes to an end tonightCourtesy of COD Nexlab Rain will eventually come to an end late this evening. We … Read More
- Here is what your travel impact and outdoor planner looks like for today, Thursday, June 20, 2019Driving to work this morning you may run into a sprinkle. Nothing to serious though. … Read More
- Another chance of showers and storms today. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, June 20, 2019Thursday, June 20, 2019: Showers and Thunderstorms | Precipitation Chance: 70% | High: 78 | … Read More
- The NWS confirms 3 tornadoes touched down in the area on June 15, 2019The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH says three tornadoes touched down in the area … Read More
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.