Last updated by
Snow is falling in the area, but. I don’t expect for the snow to hinder travel here in the area. As for other areas, well…it’s not quite the same story.
Travel concerns tonight will be in the northeast U.S. and on the west coast. Snow and rain is likely tonight in the northeast, so while it’s not a huge snow storm it may cause delays and possible cancellations. Delays are possible and cancellations can’t be ruled out on the west coast as snow and rain moves through that area. Particularly Northern California and up the coast. The snow will spread over to parts of Nevada, Utah, and Idaho.
On a quick note, snow is possible in parts of Michigan and Wisconsin tonight as well.
If you are traveling by air, make sure to check your flight status. If you are driving, check weather and road conditions before leaving.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Miami, Montgomery, and Preble counties in Ohio (Weather bulletin at 4:03 PM 7/15/19)The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH has issued a severe thunderstorm warning for Miami, … Read More
- Heading out today? Here is you outdoor planner for Tuesday, July 9, 2019If you are heading outside today make sure to bring the sunglasses. Temps will be … Read More
- Watching the tropicsCourtesy of the NHC/NWS/NOAA The National Hurricane Center in Miami, FL says that a tropical … Read More
- The heat and humidity returns as wellCourtesy of COD NEXLABCourtesy of COD NEXLAB The heat and humidity will return by the … Read More
- When our next chance of rain returns?Courtesy of COD NEXLAB We have a had a pretty good dry stretch of weather. … Read More
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.