Last updated by
Rain associated with a low-pressure system will move into the area starting Thursday afternoon. Some rain could be steady to heavy at times. We will be on the warm side of this system. On the cold side of this system a lot of people will have to deal with snow. In some locations where the snow will fall, blizzard conditions could develop.
As for us though, again, we will only see rain as we will be on the warm side of things.
Rain will move into the area Thursday afternoon and continue into the evening. As mentioned earlier some rain could be steady to heavy at times. As we head into Friday morning the rain will begin to taper off. So rain is likely Thursday and possible Friday.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Miami, Montgomery, and Preble counties in Ohio (Weather bulletin at 4:03 PM 7/15/19)The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH has issued a severe thunderstorm warning for Miami, … Read More
- Heading out today? Here is you outdoor planner for Tuesday, July 9, 2019If you are heading outside today make sure to bring the sunglasses. Temps will be … Read More
- Watching the tropicsCourtesy of the NHC/NWS/NOAA The National Hurricane Center in Miami, FL says that a tropical … Read More
- The heat and humidity returns as wellCourtesy of COD NEXLABCourtesy of COD NEXLAB The heat and humidity will return by the … Read More
- When our next chance of rain returns?Courtesy of COD NEXLAB We have a had a pretty good dry stretch of weather. … Read More
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.