Last updated by
Heavy rain is expected today, with some warmer temperatures. We have some higher level clouds moving into the area from a low-pressure system to the west of us. These higher level clouds is being accompanied by rain and some of this rain is heavy. This rain continues to move east and push closer to the area.
So today expect a high of 54 with steady to heavy rain. We will have a low around 28. A rumble of thunder can not be ruled out as well.
How could this rain affect your morning commute? I don’t think the rain will affect your morning commute but, when we get into the evening. The rain will be falling and your evening commute may have some delays. Remember to take it slow on the roads, especially when the rain gets steady to heavy.
If you have any outdoor plans and it doesn’t involve getting rained on. You may want to scratch any outdoor plans you have.
What else is in store for us? We will see some heavy rain today. A cool down will be coming after this rain because this rain is associated with a cold front. Then I will be tracking our next chance of snow.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Miami, Montgomery, and Preble counties in Ohio (Weather bulletin at 4:03 PM 7/15/19)The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH has issued a severe thunderstorm warning for Miami, … Read More
- Heading out today? Here is you outdoor planner for Tuesday, July 9, 2019If you are heading outside today make sure to bring the sunglasses. Temps will be … Read More
- Watching the tropicsCourtesy of the NHC/NWS/NOAA The National Hurricane Center in Miami, FL says that a tropical … Read More
- The heat and humidity returns as wellCourtesy of COD NEXLABCourtesy of COD NEXLAB The heat and humidity will return by the … Read More
- When our next chance of rain returns?Courtesy of COD NEXLAB We have a had a pretty good dry stretch of weather. … Read More
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.