Last updated by
It seems like we just got rid of the rain and now more rain is coming back. A low pressures system will bring rain to the area beginning early Monday morning. The Map above is indicating areas of rain and snow at 4 AM on Monday.
Here is a look a what the NAM model is showing. That area of low pressure will move north. This will bring the moisture from the south and bring rain into the area. Some rain could be steady to heavy at times. The low-pressure probably move right over the area before making sort of a right turn towards Pennsylvania.
Most of the area could see an inch of rain added to their yearly totals. Some areas may see more or less.
Earlier I mentioned that low-pressure would bring moisture here into the area. With that moisture, it will also bring some warm air. For New Year’s Eve, we could see temps get into the 50s.
Before I get to your New Year’s day planner. Here is what our rain chances look like for the next 5 days. Rain is unlikely tomorrow, but our rain chances ramp up on Monday. Rain from Monday could last into Tuesday. Then our rain chances will go down, but. I will be tracking something else after the rain.
Well, if you have not noticed by now, New Year’s Eve will be a soggy one. If you are doing something outdoors for New Year’s Eve. You may want to move those plans indoors. I mean it won’t feel bad as temperatures get into the low to mid-50s but, it’s still going rain.
After the rain moves out of the area, we could see some snow! The best chance of this happening would be on Wednesday. Now it doesn’t look to be much snow, that’s one reason why I put our snow chance at probably.
If we do see snow on Wednesday, here is a rough idea about of the area’s that could see snow.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- A flood advisory has been issued for Clinton County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 8 PM 6/19/19)The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH has issued a flood advisory. This flood advisory … Read More
- A flash flood warning has been issued for Warren County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 7:26 PM 6/19/19)The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH has issued a flash flood warning. This flash … Read More
- Rain and thunderstorms will continue tonight. Here is tonight’s forecast for Wednesday, June 19, 2019Wednesday, June 19, 2019: Showers and Thunderstorms | Winds: Light and Variable to Calm | … Read More
- A flood advisory has been issued for Butler and Warren counties in Ohio (Weather bulleting at 6:33 PM 6/19/19)The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH has issued a flood advisory. This flood advisory … Read More
- A flash flood warning has been issued for Logan County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 5:51 PM 6/19/19)The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH has issued a flash flood warning. This flash … Read More
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.