Last updated by
The Greater Dayton Weather Post changed URL addresses in September of 2018. Then I officially started forecasting again under the new URL in October of 2018. Since then I have covered some major weather events.
Here is a look at the top 10 most read posts published under the new URL address in 2018.
- The number one most read posts on The Greater Dayton Weather Post is: Temperature roller coaster expected the next 6 days. This happens to be a forecast but it’s interesting that it made the number one spot, catchy title I guess.
- The second most read story from The Greater Post is: You think you had a bad commute? This post talked about New York City’s terrible commute after more snow than forecasted fell in that area.
- Coming in at number three is: A soggy night ahead, here is tonight’s forecast for Thursday, December 20, 2018. Another forecast takes a spot in the top 10 most read posts I see
- The fourth most read post of the year is: Here is tonight’s forecast map for Wednesday, December 5, 2018. I guess people like to look at forecast maps, I do too!
- Taking fifth place is: The President tours California wildfire damage, death toll rises to 74. This article discusses the President’s visit to California in the aftermath of its wildfires.
- The sixth most read story here on the blog is: The snow is slowly but surely moving into the area. This was just a regular old update on the snow sometime back in November.
- The seventh most read article on Dayton’s weather blog is: Our chance of a white Christmas is dwindling. This is not the most happiest of posts for snow lovers. This post talked about our dwindling chance of having a white Christmas this year.
- We are getting closer to the tenth spot, the eighth most read story is: Wildfires in California rages on as the death toll rises. This story talked about California’s wildfires as they were burning.
- The ninth most read post on the blog is: Rain is beginning to move into the area, how long will it last and how heavy will it get? Just another forecast post, well this is a weather blog!
- Alright, ending the the top 10 most read posts of 2018! The tenth most read post of 2018 is: Travel impact from the weather for tomorrow. Now, some of you may be thinking how? This travel impact post happened to be the travel impact forecast before we had an ice storm move into the area back in November.
So, there you have it, the top 10 most read post of 2018 from The Greater Dayton Weather Post, happy New Year’s every!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.