Memorial Day Tornado Damage Gallery
On Memorial Day, Monday, May 27, 2019, people’s lives were changed forever. When 15 tornadoes tore through the Miami Valley. Causing extensive damage throughout the Miami Valley.
Below is a list of the 15 tornadoes that moved through the area.
- EF0 tornado in Elizabeth Township (Miami County)
- EF0 tornado south of Troy, OH (Miami County)
- EF0 tornado south of Uniopolis, OH (Auglaize County)
- EF0 tornado near Waynesfield, OH (Auglaize County)
- EF0 tornado near Philipsburg, OH (Miami and Montgomery counties)
- EF1 tornado south of Hollansburg, OH (Darke County)
- EF1 tornado in New Madison, OH (Darke County)
- EF1 tornado near Wapakoneta, OH (Auglaize County)
- EF1 tornado #1 northeast of Jamestown, OH (Greene County)
- EF2 tornado #2 northeast of Jamestown, OH (Greene County)
- EF2 tornado in northeast Montgomery County
- EF3 tornado in West Milton, OH (Miami County)
- EF3 tornado in and near Celina, OH (Mercer County)
- EF3 tornado in eastern Montgomery County and western/central Greene County
- EF4 tornado in and near Trotwood, OH (Montgomery County)
Tornado data comes from the National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH.
Below you will find a gallery of a 100 plus images of tornado damage. This gallery showcases damage from Trotwood, Harrison TWP., and Dayton. If you have photos of tornado damage you would like to share, send them to my email: