Last updated by
Clouds are making there way into the Miami Valley and we will continue to deal with those clouds tonight. Mostly Cloudy skies are expected as we head into tonight. There is a veeeery small of a chance of a sprinkle moving through the northern part of the Miami Valley. Other than that expect a low of 30.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- A flood advisory has been issued for Clinton County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 8 PM 6/19/19)The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH has issued a flood advisory. This flood advisory … Read More
- A flash flood warning has been issued for Warren County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 7:26 PM 6/19/19)The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH has issued a flash flood warning. This flash … Read More
- Rain and thunderstorms will continue tonight. Here is tonight’s forecast for Wednesday, June 19, 2019Wednesday, June 19, 2019: Showers and Thunderstorms | Winds: Light and Variable to Calm | … Read More
- A flood advisory has been issued for Butler and Warren counties in Ohio (Weather bulleting at 6:33 PM 6/19/19)
- A flash flood warning has been issued for Logan County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 5:51 PM 6/19/19)
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.