Last updated by
Rain will move into the the area tomorrow. So your drive to work may be wet and your drive home will likely include rain. The reason I say rain is possible Monday morning is because the models are not really in agreement on when the rain will arrive.
So, rain is possible Monday morning. Make sure to pack an umbrella or rain coat just in case. I will say few isolated showers are possible in the morning. Rain will really picks up between 3 and 4 PM in the afternoon. Rain will last though the night and past midnight before tapering off.
We are not expected to see much rain accumulation with this system. NCDC preliminarily data says the Dayton area has already seen .70 inches of rain. Around another .10 inches of rain is possible with this system. So when the rain ends we could see monthly rain totals go up to .80 inches. Some areas could see locally higher or lower rain totals.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.