Last updated by
Good morning everyone! I was looking at the lastest satellite and radar. Infrared satellite shows a few clouds and moving through the area. It should be noted that it’s around 12 AM during the writing of this forecast.
Alright so here is what you should expect for the day. First some of you may have felt the winds yesterday afternoon and evening. Well get ready to feel the winds again today. As we head into this afternoon we could see sustained winds between 15 and 25 mph. Wind gusts could get up to 40 mph.
Temperatures will be above average again with highs in the upper 50s. Even a few select locations could see highs approaching the lower 60s. As we head into tonight and into the overnight we could see lows get into the upper 20s.
As far as precip chances, we could possibly see some rain as you head out the door in the morning. Again, key word, possibly. We could also see some rain going into the afternoon. So keep the raincoat on standby. I would say umbrella but he wind may just flip is inside-out.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.