Last updated by
The weather is not looking too bad for anyone who will be waiting on the school bus this morning. Temperatures will be sitting in the low 50s which is above average for this time of the year. Enjoy the warmer weather while you can! Also a few isolated pockets of rain can’t be ruled out this morning as students make their way out the door as well.
As we head into the afternoon. Hold on to your hats becuase it will get windy. We could see sustained winds between 15 and 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph. An isolated pocket of rain can’t be ruled out as well. Temperatures will be sitting in the mid 50s.
So here is what I think you should pack to be ready for the weather this school day.
- A Jacket
- A Raincoat
- Maybe an umbrella, but it won’t help much once the winds pick up.
- A Hat
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.