Last updated by
After the rain comes the snow. Some snow could be a little steady at times going into Thursday morning. To add insult onto injury, the winds could be a little gusty tomorrow evening. So we could be dealing with a little bit of blowing snow. Another thing is, some of this snow may be lake effect snow.
So the snow will move through the area late Wednesday into Thursday morning. Here is the timing of the snow.
|Time||Chance of Snow|
|10 PM (1-9-18)||30%|
|12 AM (1-10-18)||30%|
The snow will not last all day.
Accumulation from this system is not going to be much. We will see snow totals between 0.05 and 0.10 inches. Which is not very much, some areas may see locally higher or lower snow totals.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.