Last updated by
Winds will get pretty breezy today. As Inhave noted in my previous forecasts. Sustained winds today will be between 15 and 25 mph. Wind gusts could get up to 40 mph.
The winds won’t be too big of a problem this morning but will be by this afternoon. If you drive a high profile vehicle like a truck, SUV, or van. You are going to want to be cautious of the strong winds this afternoon. These kind of winds could overturn you vehicle.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- A flood advisory has been issued for Clinton County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 8 PM 6/19/19)The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH has issued a flood advisory. This flood advisory … Read More
- A flash flood warning has been issued for Warren County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 7:26 PM 6/19/19)The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH has issued a flash flood warning. This flash … Read More
- Rain and thunderstorms will continue tonight. Here is tonight’s forecast for Wednesday, June 19, 2019Wednesday, June 19, 2019: Showers and Thunderstorms | Winds: Light and Variable to Calm | … Read More
- A flood advisory has been issued for Butler and Warren counties in Ohio (Weather bulleting at 6:33 PM 6/19/19)
- A flash flood warning has been issued for Logan County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 5:51 PM 6/19/19)
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.