Last updated by
Snow showers continue to move through the area. Snowflakes started falling earlier today and will last into the overnight.
If you have to be out tonight into the overnight. First you will want to be cautious of the snow. Snow should taper off overnight though. Secondly you will want to bundle up as temperatures fall into the teens overnight. Winds will also be a bit breezy tonight, winds could get up to 20 mph. This will cause wind chills to be in the single digits in the morning. So you will want to bundle up as you head out the door overnight into tomorrow morning.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.