Last updated by
Looking at the numerical models it shows a possible rain and snow mix in the southern part of the area as we head towards midnight. That orange color is where we could see some possible freezing rain. This is an image of the HRRR model at 12 midnight Sunday, January 13, 2019.
Here is a look at the latest radar image. We have snow moving through the area and where you see those blues, that is some steadier snow. Where you see green
So we could see temperatures reach the freezing mark (32F) today. Looking at the numerical models, here are the areas I think could possibly see some ice. A lot of ice isn’t expected to accumulate and everyone may not freezing rain/ice. The southern part of the Miami Valley has a chance of seeing some ice though.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Miami, Montgomery, and Preble counties in Ohio (Weather bulletin at 4:03 PM 7/15/19)The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH has issued a severe thunderstorm warning for Miami, … Read More
- Heading out today? Here is you outdoor planner for Tuesday, July 9, 2019If you are heading outside today make sure to bring the sunglasses. Temps will be … Read More
- Watching the tropicsCourtesy of the NHC/NWS/NOAA The National Hurricane Center in Miami, FL says that a tropical … Read More
- The heat and humidity returns as wellCourtesy of COD NEXLABCourtesy of COD NEXLAB The heat and humidity will return by the … Read More
- When our next chance of rain returns?Courtesy of COD NEXLAB We have a had a pretty good dry stretch of weather. … Read More
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.