Last updated by
Snow will continue this afternoon and some snow could be steady at times. Snow is likely all across the Miami Valley this afternoon.
Snow will continue into the evening and again some snow could be steady at times. Snow will be widespread around this time as well.
Around midnight, snow will begin to taper off, but. See that green and orange color down
As we head through the overnight. A rain and snow mix will be possible. This is a look at 4 AM, snow will move back into the southern part of the Miami Valley, snow in the northern part of the area will have
That wintry mix will from 4 AM
If you have been reading most of my latest weather forecasts. You may remember I said that snow will linger into the first half of Sunday. That is what numerical models are showing. The forecast model used in this forecast post is the NAM 3K. Around noon on Sunday snow will begin to move out of the area for the last time.
As you can see, by 4 PM snow will have moved out of the area. I will say, a few lingering snow showers can’t be ruled out but. Most of the snow will be gone by Sunday afternoon.
Above is the 48 hour snow accumulation from today to Monday. We will see at least 3 inches of snow. We will most likely see 4 to 6 inches of snow. At most we will see 7 to 8 inches of snow.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Miami, Montgomery, and Preble counties in Ohio (Weather bulletin at 4:03 PM 7/15/19)The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH has issued a severe thunderstorm warning for Miami, … Read More
- Heading out today? Here is you outdoor planner for Tuesday, July 9, 2019If you are heading outside today make sure to bring the sunglasses. Temps will be … Read More
- Watching the tropicsCourtesy of the NHC/NWS/NOAA The National Hurricane Center in Miami, FL says that a tropical … Read More
- The heat and humidity returns as wellCourtesy of COD NEXLABCourtesy of COD NEXLAB The heat and humidity will return by the … Read More
- When our next chance of rain returns?Courtesy of COD NEXLAB We have a had a pretty good dry stretch of weather. … Read More
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.