Last updated by
It’s a little more than half past 5 AM and radar is showing some steady to heavy snow moving through the southern part of the area.
Look closely and you will see some dark blues on radar. Especially down in Butler and Warren counties here in Ohio. Maybe even in Clinton County. Everyone else is dealing with some steady snow.
This is likely creating hazardous travel conditions. It is better to stay off the roads for the time being.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Miami, Montgomery, and Preble counties in Ohio (Weather bulletin at 4:03 PM 7/15/19)The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH has issued a severe thunderstorm warning for Miami, … Read More
- Heading out today? Here is you outdoor planner for Tuesday, July 9, 2019If you are heading outside today make sure to bring the sunglasses. Temps will be … Read More
- Watching the tropicsCourtesy of the NHC/NWS/NOAA The National Hurricane Center in Miami, FL says that a tropical … Read More
- The heat and humidity returns as wellCourtesy of COD NEXLABCourtesy of COD NEXLAB The heat and humidity will return by the … Read More
- When our next chance of rain returns?Courtesy of COD NEXLAB We have a had a pretty good dry stretch of weather. … Read More
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.