Last updated by
During the writing of this forecast we are sitting in the 30s. Temperatures will slowly get down into the mid 20s here in the Dayton metro area. In other areas, lows could get down into the upper teens. So, at 6 PM we could be sitting in the upper 20s. Temperatures will slowly make there way down into the mid 20s here in the Dayton area. So you will want to wear a coat if you are heading out tonight.
As I mentioned earlier, the Dayton metro area will get down into the mid-20s. Others, especially as you head off to the northwest could get down into the upper teens. This will pose a risk of possible refreeze tonight. That’s why it’s important that you check in with your school district/school to see about delays or closings tomorrow. I will personally say though, I don’t see a snow day for many places tomorrow.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Miami, Montgomery, and Preble counties in Ohio (Weather bulletin at 4:03 PM 7/15/19)The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH has issued a severe thunderstorm warning for Miami, … Read More
- Heading out today? Here is you outdoor planner for Tuesday, July 9, 2019If you are heading outside today make sure to bring the sunglasses. Temps will be … Read More
- Watching the tropicsCourtesy of the NHC/NWS/NOAA The National Hurricane Center in Miami, FL says that a tropical … Read More
- The heat and humidity returns as wellCourtesy of COD NEXLABCourtesy of COD NEXLAB The heat and humidity will return by the … Read More
- When our next chance of rain returns?Courtesy of COD NEXLAB We have a had a pretty good dry stretch of weather. … Read More
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.