Last updated by
We will start off the week fairly warm. Rain and snow are in the forecast and how much will temperatures drop? Watch the video above!
While your here, subscribe to The Greater Dayton Weather Post NEW YouTube Channel here!
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Getting you out the door this morning, Thursday, April 25, 2019. Here is what you need to know
- Here is a look at how much rain we could pick up by tomorrow evening
- It’s past 1 AM on this Thursday, April 25, 2019, here is a radar update
- Rain expected, thunderstorms possible. Here is today’s forecast for Thursday, April 25, 2019
- Gusty winds possible Friday
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.