Last updated by
Snow contines to move out of the area tonight. Snow should stop falling in the area all together around 8 PM tonight. Temeratures have also fallen into the upper 20s.
Tonight’s Forecast: As stated earlier snow should stop falling around 8 PM. As we head through the overnight temperatures will fall into the teens for areas south of I-70. Temps will be in the single digits for areas north of I-70 and east of I-75. This could cause some refreeze on the roads tonight. So watch out for slick spots overnight through tomorrow morning. Wind chills could make it feel like nearly 10 below zero in some spots tomorrow morning. So you will want to bundle up as you head out the door tomorrow. Again expect actual air temperatures in the teens for some and single digits for others. In the area, I am forecasting a low around 5 degrees.
I have already been asked rather schools could be closed tomorrow? I don’t really think schools will be closed, but we could possibly get some delays.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.