Last updated by
It snowed a little Thursday evening and snow continues to fall south of the area.
Snow will continue to pick up in coverage just a little as we head through the night. Some snow could mix in with rain, especially as we head towards 7 AM. Snow will then taper off as we head through the late morning hours. Snow should be out of the area as we approach 2 or 3 PM.
Snow accumulation have went down some since I looked at the models yesterday. The entire area will see about an inch of snow now.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.