Last updated by
It snowed a little Thursday evening and snow continues to fall south of the area.
Snow will continue to pick up in coverage just a little as we head through the night. Some snow could mix in with rain, especially as we head towards 7 AM. Snow will then taper off as we head through the late morning hours. Snow should be out of the area as we approach 2 or 3 PM.
Snow accumulation have went down some since I looked at the models yesterday. The entire area will see about an inch of snow now.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Rounds of showers and storms expected today. Some could become severeDay 1 Convective Outlook – Courtesy of the SPC/NWS/NOAA The storm prediction center has placed … Read More
- Happy Father’s Day! Here is today’s forecast for Sunday, June 16, 2019Forecast for the Miami Valley and eastern portions of the White River Valley. Today’s Forecast … Read More
- Earthquake shakes ClevelandThe USGS says a 4.0 earthquake struck off the coast of Ohio today near Cleveland. … Read More
- Here is what your outdoor planner looks like for today, Monday, June 10, 2019If you have any outdoor plans today, the weather should be on your side. Rain … Read More
- A slight cool down is comingCourtesy of the CPC/NOAA/NWS – Days 6 to 10 The Climate Prediction Center has placed … Read More
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.