Last updated by
The Storm Prediction Center (SPC) has placed portions of the Miami Valley under a marginal risk for severe weather. This means that we could see some thunderstorms today and a few storms may be on the borderline of turning severe.
The marginal risk runs Dayton, south, and west of the Dayton area. Make sure you have a way to get alerted in the event of severe weather tonight.
At the moment the threat of a tornado is low. However, a spin up of a tornado can not be ruled out. The chance of hail is also low and will probably stay low. There is a moderate threat for damaging winds and flooding tonight.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Rounds of showers and storms expected today. Some could become severeDay 1 Convective Outlook – Courtesy of the SPC/NWS/NOAA The storm prediction center has placed … Read More
- Happy Father’s Day! Here is today’s forecast for Sunday, June 16, 2019Forecast for the Miami Valley and eastern portions of the White River Valley. Today’s Forecast … Read More
- Earthquake shakes ClevelandThe USGS says a 4.0 earthquake struck off the coast of Ohio today near Cleveland. … Read More
- Here is what your outdoor planner looks like for today, Monday, June 10, 2019If you have any outdoor plans today, the weather should be on your side. Rain … Read More
- A slight cool down is comingCourtesy of the CPC/NOAA/NWS – Days 6 to 10 The Climate Prediction Center has placed … Read More
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.