Last Updated 2 years ago by Devontae Jackson.
Some steady to heavy rain is moving out of the area this afternoon. It’s taking its time but the rain should be gone by 4 PM this afternoon.
- Alert: A flash flood warning has been issued for Randolph County
- Alert: Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Darke, Miami, and Shelby counties >>>Expired<<<
- Here is a look at tonight’s evening planner
- Tropics Update: Tropical storm Koguma is moving over Vietnam
- Tropics Update: The NHC says there is a 40% chance of development in the Gulf of Mexico