Last Updated 2 years ago by Devontae Jackson.
Rain is moving through our area right now. Some of this rain has been steady to heavy at times. Some gusty winds are also accompanying this rain.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Tropical Depression Two has formed over the Atlantic, off the coast of North Carolina
- Alert: A flash flood warning has been issued for Randolph County >>>Expired<<<
- Alert: Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Darke, Miami, and Shelby counties >>>Expired<<<
- Here is a look at tonight’s evening planner
- Tropics Update: Tropical storm Koguma is moving over Vietnam
Story Continues Below
Rain will continue through your morning commute this morning. The good news is, the bulk of the rain should begin to taper off around the time the morning commute rolls around. We will have to deal with lingering scattered showers here and there afterwards though.