Last updated by
Snow will continue to move through the area this evening, the snow should taper off early Sunday morning. I’m thinking about 3 or 4 AM. Sleet is still possible this evening as well.
Snow accumulations will stay primarily I-70 and north. About 1 inch of snow is expected. Some areas could see locally higher snow accumulations up to possibly 2 inches.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.