Last updated by
Snow is finally exiting Indiana or the White River Valley. The northern part of the Miami Valley will continue to deal with precipitation until about 3 or 4 AM Sunday morning. The end of the snow is where that yellow line is on the map. The yellow arrows is showing the direction of the precipitation.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Rounds of showers and storms expected today. Some could become severeDay 1 Convective Outlook – Courtesy of the SPC/NWS/NOAA The storm prediction center has placed … Read More
- Happy Father’s Day! Here is today’s forecast for Sunday, June 16, 2019Forecast for the Miami Valley and eastern portions of the White River Valley. Today’s Forecast … Read More
- Earthquake shakes ClevelandThe USGS says a 4.0 earthquake struck off the coast of Ohio today near Cleveland. … Read More
- Here is what your outdoor planner looks like for today, Monday, June 10, 2019If you have any outdoor plans today, the weather should be on your side. Rain … Read More
- A slight cool down is comingCourtesy of the CPC/NOAA/NWS – Days 6 to 10 The Climate Prediction Center has placed … Read More
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.