Last Updated 2 years ago by Devontae Jackson.
Rain will continue on and off until about the late this afternoon. As we head into the late afternoon and early evening rain will pick up in coverage and intensity. Some rain could steady to heavy at times. Don’t be surprised if you hear a rumble of thunder as well.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Alert: A flash flood warning has been issued for Randolph County >>>Expired<<<
- Alert: Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Darke, Miami, and Shelby counties >>>Expired<<<
- Here is a look at tonight’s evening planner
- Tropics Update: Tropical storm Koguma is moving over Vietnam
- Tropics Update: The NHC says there is a 40% chance of development in the Gulf of Mexico
Story Continues Below
As we head into Saturday night, temperatures will become cold enough that we will see rain transition to snow. When the snow first starts falling some of this snow could be a little
Here is a look at the snow accumulations the area could see from the snow that will fall this evening. If anyone sees snow, snow accumulations look to stay mostly I-70 and north. About an inch to possibly two inches of snow is possible north of I-70.
Winter Weather Safety Tips