Rain will continue on and off until about the late this afternoon. As we head into the late afternoon and early evening rain will pick up in coverage and intensity. Some rain could steady to heavy at times. Don’t be surprised if you hear a rumble of thunder as well.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Here is today’s forecast for Monday, December 16, 2019
- Radar update #1 for Monday, Dec. 16, 2019
- Radar Update #3 for Sunday, Dec. 15, 2019: Snow continues to move through the area
- Radar Update #2 for Sunday, Dec. 15, 2019: Snow continues to move through the area
- Snow, here is tonight's forecast for Sunday, Dec. 15, 2019
Story Continues Below
As we head into Saturday night, temperatures will become cold enough that we will see rain transition to snow. When the snow first starts falling some of this snow could be a little
Here is a look at the snow accumulations the area could see from the snow that will fall this evening. If anyone sees snow, snow accumulations look to stay mostly I-70 and north. About an inch to possibly two inches of snow is possible north of I-70.