Last Updated 2 years ago by Devontae Jackson.
Rain is currently moving into the southern part of the area. Rain will soon move spread across the area. Some of this rain has been steady to heavy at times. If you are heading out this morning you are going to want to make sure you are taking it a little slow on the roads.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Alert: A flash flood warning has been issued for Randolph County
- Alert: Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Darke, Miami, and Shelby counties >>>Expired<<<
- Here is a look at tonight’s evening planner
- Tropics Update: Tropical storm Koguma is moving over Vietnam
- Tropics Update: The NHC says there is a 40% chance of development in the Gulf of Mexico
Email Devontae: firstname.lastname@example.org