Last updated by
The Storm Prediction Center in Norman, OK has placed the part of the Miami Valley under a marginal risk for severe weather. Those areas include southeastern Warren County and southern and eastern Clinton County. A marginal risk for severe weather is on the lowest end of the severe weather scale (1/5).
A cold front will bring showers tomorrow afternoon and evening. Some of those showers could turn into thunderstorms as they head southeast towards Wilmington, OH. As of now, damaging winds, hail, and some possible flooding looks to be our biggest threats. Tornadoes do not look likely with this system.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.