Last updated by
As you head out the door this morning, you may run into some rain. Temperatures are currently sitting in the mid 50s (7 AM Observation). Temps will rise throughout the morning into the afternoon. Highs today will be in the low to mid 70s. As we head into the afternoon and the evening rain will become more widespread and pick up in coverage. A thunderstorms can not be ruled out. No severe weather expected. Rain will continue into the overnight with lows falling in the lower 50s to the upper 40s. Winds pick up as we head through the day.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.