Last updated by
We could accumulate around 2 inches of rain by 8 PM tomorrow. Some could see up to 3 inches of rain. We will deal with steady to heavy rain at times and that could lead to flooding issues for some. If you live in an area prone to flooding. Make sure you pay attention to forecast updates and take the right precautions to protect your property. Remember if you encounter flooding, turn around don’t drown.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.