Last updated by
Showers and storms moved through the area Thursday evening. The showers and storms were associated with a low-pressure system. As the low moved through the area, there was some spin in the atmosphere. That combined with some energy to get the storms going. We did end up having tornado warnings issued. As of now, there are no confirmations of tornadoes touching down.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.