Last updated by
The NWS in Wilmington, OH says between 10:07 PM and 10:09 PM yesterday, Thursday, April 25, 2019. An EF0 tornado touched down in central Darke County. It caused property damage and damage to trees in the neighborhood. The tornado is estimated to have wind speeds between 65 and 70 mph. The tornado went about a mile and had a path width of 80 yards. The tornado touched down 7 miles west of Greenville. Damage was concentrated around Greenville-Nashville Road and Hillgrove-Southern Road by State Route 502. Thankfully no one was hurt and killed.
The NWS says this data is preliminary and could change.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.