Last updated by
The rain just keeps coming, there is a chance of rain everyday this coming work week. There is a 90% chance of rain as we head into the day on Monday. Some rain on Monday could steady at times. The rain chance goes down a little going into Tuesday with a 40% chance of rain.
Rain chances ramp back up on Wednesday. There is an 80% chance of rain on Wednesday. Rain chances get even higher on Thursday with a 100% chance of rain. Oh, don’t worry Friday won’t disappoint either. Although the chance is not high, there is a 20% chance of rain on Friday.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.