Last updated by
Wind gusts this morning will be around 30 mph. That will change going into this afternoon. Winds will calm down some in the early afternoon. By the mid to late afternoon wind gusts could get up to 40 mph. Wind will then calm down again heading into this evening. If you are driving a high profile vehicle like a truck, SUV, or a van you will want to be careful driving today.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.