Last updated by
Rain and storms are possible today. The chance of rain will stick with us throughout the day. The chance of rain has went down since yesterday to 50%. I will just say you will want to keep the umbrella handy all day. The bulk of the rain should taper off and move east around 6 PM. Some lingering scattered showers or a possible thunderstorm will still be possible though.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.