Last updated by
We saw showers this morning and this afternoon. More showers and thunderstorms are possible this evening mainly north of I-70. A few storms could become strong to possibly severe. A marginal risk for severe weather is still in effect in the northern and northwest part of the Miami Valley. So Wapakoneta over towards Bellefountaine should be on alert this evening.
A line of showers and storms will move from the northwest to the southeast. As the line moves towards Dayton and areas south it will begin to diminish. Our rain chance will drop to 0% after midnight.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Miami, Montgomery, and Preble counties in Ohio (Weather bulletin at 4:03 PM 7/15/19)The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH has issued a severe thunderstorm warning for Miami, … Read More
- Heading out today? Here is you outdoor planner for Tuesday, July 9, 2019If you are heading outside today make sure to bring the sunglasses. Temps will be … Read More
- Watching the tropicsCourtesy of the NHC/NWS/NOAA The National Hurricane Center in Miami, FL says that a tropical … Read More
- The heat and humidity returns as wellCourtesy of COD NEXLABCourtesy of COD NEXLAB The heat and humidity will return by the … Read More
- When our next chance of rain returns?Courtesy of COD NEXLAB We have a had a pretty good dry stretch of weather. … Read More
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.