Last updated by
We saw showers this morning and this afternoon. More showers and thunderstorms are possible this evening mainly north of I-70. A few storms could become strong to possibly severe. A marginal risk for severe weather is still in effect in the northern and northwest part of the Miami Valley. So Wapakoneta over towards Bellefountaine should be on alert this evening.
A line of showers and storms will move from the northwest to the southeast. As the line moves towards Dayton and areas south it will begin to diminish. Our rain chance will drop to 0% after midnight.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.