Last updated by
There is a small chance of severe weather today, mostly in the north and north eastern part of the Miami Valley. This area is under a marginal risk for severe weather (1/5). This is the lowest of the severe weather scale. Showers and storms will arrive in the afternoon and a few storms could be severe.
Here is a break down of our severe weather threats. Everything is low at the moment but. In that marginal risk for severe weather we could see some hail, gusty winds, and a spin up of a tornado can not be ruled out.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.