Last updated by
Saturday, May 11, 2019: Rain Late | High: 65 | Low: 41 | Precipitation Chance: 40%
Sunday, May 12, 2019: Scattered Showers | High: 54 | Low: 41| Precipitation Chance: 20%
Monday, May 13, 2019: Rain Early | High: 56 | Low: 41 | Precipitation Chance: 30%
Tuesday, May 14, 2019: Sunny Skies | High: 69 | Low: 49 | Precipitation Chance: 0%
Wednesday, May 15, 2019: Rain, an embedded thunderstorm can’t be ruled out. | High: 73 | Low: 46 | Precipitation Chance: 100%
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.