Last updated by
Our rain chance will be around 30% today, rain should taper off later tonight. There is no chance for rain tomorrow but precipitation returns on Wednesday. I’m calling for about a 20% chance of rain. A lower chance of rain on Thursday (10%) but rain is still possible. Friday will bring us some more rain, about a 50% chance of rain, this percentage may need to be tweaked. A few thunderstorms Friday can’t be ruled out either.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.