Last updated by
It has been a while since I posted a forecast on the blog. Unfortunately rain will stick around today into this evening. Rain should stay scattered to isolated. Don’t be surprised if you get a steadier shower today. Our precipitation chance is at 30%. Our high today will be near 56 with a low around 38. So yes, you will want your jacket this evening. Winds should stay light and variable today.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.